Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Alessandra Donnini <a....@etcware.it> on 2012/05/30 09:13:57 UTC

contenthub indexing

Hello
I would like to submit an ldpath index in contenthub,  Do I need to reimport all contents to reindex them with the new index?
regards

Alessandra Donnini
Etcware s.r.l. via Etna 13 - 00141 Roma
a.donnini@etcware.it
mobile +39 333 8914865
tel/fax 06 64495131

Re: contenthub indexing

Posted by Ali Anil Sinaci <a....@gmail.com>.
Hello Alessandra,

Yes, current version requires all content items to be resubmitted to the
new index. However, we are working on the new structure of Contenthub in
which this requirement will be met.

Best,
Anil.

Re: contenthub indexing

Posted by Suat Gönül <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes, you need to do so in the current implementation.

Best,
Suat