Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 22:30:24 UTC

Catalog -> Store -> "Store Name" change does not persist

If I use the admin panel and edit Store Name with this sequence
Catalog -> Store -> Store Name, the change will persist only until a
the process completes.  When I restart ofbiz, my changes are no longer
available.  What's the correct way to make these changes permanent?
Thanks.  Patrick

Re: Catalog -> Store -> "Store Name" change does not persist

Posted by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, that seemed to work.  Well, I was using that command because I
wanted maximum verbosity since I am new to this project (about 2
months).   Also I was trying to debug into eclipse with that command
but I never got that to work.   Thanks for your help.
Patrick

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.