Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Tulan W. Hu" <tw...@lucent.com> on 2001/02/05 17:22:08 UTC

cocoon works with port 8080 but not 80 with mod_jk.

>1. you include EITHER mod_jserv or mod_jk; not BOTH
I did mod_jserv first and mod_jk second. cocoon work with mod_jserv ok on
port 80, but not mod_jk.
>2. you define worker.properties correctly
Would you explain more about worker.properties file? or where do I find
document for it?
>3. mod_jk.conf-auto will be overwritten everytime you
>   restart tomcat. your customized mod_jk.conf is
>   configure correctly
I use the default mod_jk.conf without any modification and mod_jk.conf-auto
was generated based upon the server.xml. And the cocoon information was
added to the server.xml according the installation guide.
What do I need to put in httpd.conf for mod_jk besides the include
mod_jk.conf-auto?
I have the following in the httpd.conf:
    Action cocoon /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
    AddHandler cocoon xml
Do I need something else to tell the location of cocoon.properties? Why
'mod_jk' does not look the web.xml file? (mod_jserv knows to look cocoon
web.xml file.)