Posted to users@maven.apache.org by rohan chauhan <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/13 14:13:26 UTC

How to Set local repository for development environment

 Hi all,

I m working in maven for long time but till date i'm the only one in my project.
Now things goes like this:
            We are total for developers. we want that my PC should be server for Maven. So that all others developer check in my repository first and if jar is not available then jar is download to my pc and then developers access it. we all are in our intranet only.

            Developer1

            Developer2                                       MyPc                            Maven Public Repo

            Developer3

Can any one give me what i need to do?

________________________________
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail ! ! !

________________________________

________________________________
* Learn to enjoy every minute of your life.  Be happy now.  Don't wait for
something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.  Think how
really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with
your family.  Every minute should be enjoyed and savored
by forgetting problems. * - My Thought

________________________________

Re: How to Set local repository for development environment

Posted by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net>.
See maven repository manager like archiva (http://archiva.apache.org) or
Nexus (http://nexus.sonatype.org).

Cheers.

2008/10/13 rohan chauhan <ro...@yahoo.com>

>  Hi all,
>
> I m working in maven for long time but till date i'm the only one in my
> project.
> Now things goes like this:
>            We are total for developers. we want that my PC should be server
> for Maven. So that all others developer check in my repository first and if
> jar is not available then jar is download to my pc and then developers
> access it. we all are in our intranet only.
>

>            Developer1
>

>            Developer2                                       MyPc
>                  Maven Public Repo
>

>            Developer3
>
> Can any one give me what i need to do?
>

> ________________________________
> Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path
> and leave a trail ! ! !
>
> ________________________________
>
> ________________________________
> * Learn to enjoy every minute of your life.  Be happy now.  Don't wait for
> something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.  Think how
> really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with
> your family.  Every minute should be enjoyed and savored
> by forgetting problems. * - My Thought

>      Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
> http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !