Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "John O. Hampton, Jr." <jo...@cleanoffer.com> on 2005/12/15 17:40:08 UTC

SureFire pertest setting not working correctly?

Hi,

I'm trying to use the surefire plugin version 2.1.1.  When I set
forkMode to pertest, all of my test fail.  It looks like the setUp
method in my JUnit test is not being called before the method is
executed.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
John

Re: SureFire pertest setting not working correctly?

Posted by Matt Brozowski <br...@opennms.org>.
On Dec 16, 2005, at 6:48 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

>> Hi,
>> I'm trying to use the surefire plugin version 2.1.1.  When I set
>> forkMode to pertest, all of my test fail.  It looks like the setUp
>> method in my JUnit test is not being called before the method is
>> executed.  Am I doing something wrong?
>
> I'll take a look but  a test zip would be helpful as I didn't have
> many testbeds for the pertest setup.

I have made a very simple test for this scenario and wrote a jira up
for it.  Here is the link:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1858

Matt

Re: SureFire pertest setting not working correctly?

Posted by Matt Brozowski <br...@opennms.org>.
On Dec 16, 2005, at 6:48 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> John O. Hampton, Jr. wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'm trying to use the surefire plugin version 2.1.1.  When I set
>> forkMode to pertest, all of my test fail.  It looks like the setUp
>> method in my JUnit test is not being called before the method is
>> executed.  Am I doing something wrong?
>
> I'll take a look but  a test zip would be helpful as I didn't have
> many testbeds for the pertest setup.

It appears to me that I am seeing the same thing I'll also work on
creating a test zip.

Matt

Re: propoer Jelly doc + samples

Posted by Henry Isidro <hi...@exist.com>.
Michael Niemaz wrote:

> Hi all,
>   I'm looking for pointers to jelly documentation and samples, a part
> from the tab libraries documentation on maven.
> I'm kinda struggling to write scripts so I thought there would a place
> somewhere that would help me.
>
> thanx,
>
> --mike

Hi Mike,

Check these sites out:

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/scripting.html
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/using/developing-plugins.html

HTH,

Henry

propoer Jelly doc + samples

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
John O. Hampton, Jr. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use the surefire plugin version 2.1.1.  When I set
> forkMode to pertest, all of my test fail.  It looks like the setUp
> method in my JUnit test is not being called before the method is
> executed.  Am I doing something wrong?

I'll take a look but  a test zip would be helpful as I didn't have many
testbeds for the pertest setup.

> Thanks!
> John

jvz.