Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Shrivallabh Jagdish Deshmukh <sh...@ivycomptech.com> on 2013/06/17 10:03:59 UTC

Release date

Hi All,

Do we have a release date available for James 3?

The beta 4 release came out in April 2012. More than an year since now.

Is there anything keeping us from declaring the build as GA?

Regards,

Shrivallabh
This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email completely from your system. Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender. This communication is not intended to form a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.

Re: Release date

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thx in advance for any help you can provide.
If you want to develop, you can start with
http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-build.html

We also need help on the documentation front.
The svn tree to checkout is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/
You can see the JIRA recently opened and try to bring a fix by attaching
a diff to them.

Thx, Eric

RE: Release date

Re: Release date