Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@digitalinsight.com> on 2003/12/22 05:42:09 UTC

RE: Newbie: Nested in sitemap for DatabaseAuthenticator Action and DatabaseSelectAction?

 You can retrieve whatever you want during authentication and store it in
the authentication session-context.  We are using that to store the user's
initial page.  When login is successful the authentication framework causes
that page to be the next one displayed.