Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Murad Jura <mu...@asbt.uz> on 2003/02/19 14:37:09 UTC

utf-8 data printing using FOP

Hello all,

i have tried to print my russian data in a PDF format without any
success. Serializer replaces russian characters by sharps (#). I
configured a FOP serializer as described in a cocoon documentation using
fonts from Win2000, but unfortunately this didn't help me.
How to solve this problem?

I have redhat8/cocoon2.1/tomcat4.0.3.

Thanks for help!
Murad Juraev.

Re: utf-8 data printing using FOP

Posted by Mike Haarman <mh...@socsci.umn.edu>.
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Murad Jura wrote:

> success. Serializer replaces russian characters by sharps (#). I
> configured a FOP serializer as described in a cocoon documentation using
> fonts from Win2000, but unfortunately this didn't help me.
> How to solve this problem?

Get FOP installed and working from the command line with your fonts.

Mike Haarman
mhaarma@socsci.umn.edu