Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Kodali, Srikanth" <sr...@logicacmg.com> on 2006/02/16 11:02:44 UTC

Jetspeed on jboss

Hi jets,
		 please tell me that how to use jetspeed on jboss. Now
I'm using jboss 4.0.3 sp1 server. I have followed the url "
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/JBossHowToDetailed" . I'm able
to see the jetspeed home page . But my doubt is where  have to put .psml
files. I tried it in " jetspeed.war/web-inf/psml " but it is not
recognizing . Please help me to make it work& tell me that if there are
any configuration is required or not.
I'm saying thanks in advance.

Thanks
Srikanth

Re: Jetspeed on jboss

Posted by ci...@megasoft.com.
psmls should be inside jetspeed.war/WEB-INF/pages.

Thanks
Ciji