Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mark Swanson <ma...@ScheduleWorld.com> on 2004/01/04 19:02:29 UTC

mailet init() never called

Hello,

I've checked all of the archives I have dating back several months and haven't
found a solution. My mailet (extends GenericMailet) service(Mail) method is
called correctly but my init() or init(MailetConfig) methods are never
called. I've configured my mailet with and without param/values.

<mailet match="RecipientIs=test@a.b.c" class="MyMailet">
    <test>value</test>
</mailet>

Is this a known problem or is init() only called on a certain undocumented
condition?

Thanks.

--
Schedule your world with ScheduleWorld.com
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/

Re: mailet init() never called

Posted by Mark Swanson <ma...@ScheduleWorld.com>.
OK, my mailet wound up in two places in the SAR-INF/lib. Sorry for the noise.