Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/05 16:31:28 UTC

Adding Host Xen 6.5 on 4.5.2 issue

Hi All,

Today I installed the CS 4.5 by configuring Advance Network while creating
Zone after filling all the necessary information and clicked the Finish.

I could see error while its connects to my xenserver 6.5 it throws error.

My xenserver is added with box and updated the traffic label to.

Logs are uploaded into my dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/03cgrx969sub5n5/AAAf3tw2CzViyMDUs4LXyxfYa?dl=0

Thanks,
Keerthi

Re: Adding Host Xen 6.5 on 4.5.2 issue

Posted by Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com>.
Do we need to apply below mail thread setting even in CS 4.5.2 xenserver
bonding setup.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201403.mbox/%3Cd8d70bcdfd3045a09f876df9a325928c@AMXPR07MB117.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com%3E

Thanks,
Keerthi