Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ski n <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/11 09:35:33 UTC

Camel3 in Assimbly

A few weeks ago I blogged on using Camel together with NiFi. One of the
tools I used was Assimbly gateway. This is an open source/community project
I created. It's a Spring boot app on top of Camel. You can find it on the
user stories page:

https://camel.apache.org/community/user-stories/

After the blog I had some questions of what is does. Basically it can be
used to create Camel connections in the browser. I try to keep the
functionality in Assimbly as close as possible to Camel (still a lot to
do).

For those who want some in depth info, check the blog on the latest release:

https://medium.com/@raymondmeester/assimbly-3-0-bdc29147f808?source=friends_link&sk=9db997ee0f9a7d42e4e1310b29b6d3bc

Raymond