Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Kola Oyedeji <ko...@vividlime.com> on 2005/01/26 11:52:03 UTC

Running forrest as a webapp

Just a couple of questions regarding running Forrest as a webapp.

I have multiple sites in different places on my machine, is there anyway to
determine which webapp is currently running (I have a site on
127.0.0.0/8888) and then only way I have been able to identify which forrest
site is running on this port is by editing each one.

Is there a way to specify a different port for it to run on?

THanks

Kola Oyedeji
Analyst/Programmer, Vivid Lime
E:  <mailto:kola%20at%20vividlime.com,> kola at vividlime.com,, T: , F: 0870
033 2091

Vivid Lime, 17 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4SQ
 <http://www.vividlime.com/> www.vividlime.com