Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/05/27 17:38:09 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Review-then-commit (RTC) vs Commit-then-review (CTR)

Folks,
Here is the result of the vote for the proposed change to our commit policy:

*Proposed Change* : "Commits need a +1 vote from a committer who is not the
author"

+1 (binding) votes : 8 votes

   - Chris Riccomini
   - Max (mistercrunch)
   - Arthur (artwr)
   - Dan (aoen)
   - Bolke
   - Jakob Homan
   - Hitesh
   - Sid (r39132)

No other votes were cast. The motion passes - I have updated the Committers'
Guide on the CWiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Committers%27+Guide>
to reflect the change.

-s

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Review-then-commit (RTC) vs Commit-then-review (CTR)

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Sid!