Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by 2275429 <bh...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/07 05:07:52 UTC

ofbiz

I am developing application using OFBIZ frame on FC-4 (LINUX Operating
system)
Some part of  My application is running Fine  on windows operating system
but when i am inserting data in database  i am getting error :
Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service
invocation error
(org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services.createCourierOrder(org.ofbiz.service.DispatchContext,
 java.util.Map))
but the whole application works fine for FC-4 Opereating system(linux-os)

please reply soon
ANIL BHAT

Re: ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
moving from linux to windows or vice versa should not effect ofbiz
I run both trunk and ver 4.0 on Windows Xp and Linux.
so I would look at you installation.
BTW help on Hello should be ask on the Opentaps forum.

2275429 sent the following on 12/6/2007 8:07 PM: