Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrei Ivanov <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/25 10:17:47 UTC

Review

Hi,
I'm trying again to bring this to your attention, hoping that you might
have a bit of time to take a look at the following changes made by Yann and
possibly get them into 2.4.x.

http://svn.apache.org/r1810605
http://svn.apache.org/r1811104
http://svn.apache.org/r1811105

I hope I didn't break any etiquette rules with this message :-)

Thank you

Re: Review

Posted by Andrei Ivanov <an...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> wrote:

> On 25 Sep 2018, at 12:17, Andrei Ivanov <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm trying again to bring this to your attention, hoping that you might
> have a bit of time to take a look at the following changes made by Yann and
> possibly get them into 2.4.x.
>
> http://svn.apache.org/r1810605
>
> http://svn.apache.org/r1811104
> http://svn.apache.org/r1811105
>

> Definitely keen to backport these to v2.4, but they need docs updates
> before they can be.
>
> Well, maybe Yann wants to know if the implementation is acceptable to the
other developers before writing any docs :-)

Re: Review

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.