Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by William Taylor <wi...@madelyn.tech> on 2022/08/16 18:52:09 UTC

Commercial support

We are currently offering customized Apache Guacamole setups and would like to be listed on the commercial providers list. How can we apply? Also, what requirements do you have for logo placement and links? We want to support the project as much as possible. Thank you.

Re: Commercial support

Posted by Michael Jumper <mt...@gmail.com>.
(Beware that your message hit the moderation queue because you are not
subscribed to the list. You will need to subscribe to respond or receive
any further responses.)

All you need to do to be listed is open a pull request against the
guacamole-website repository that adds your company. A good example of this
in practice is here:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-website/pull/96

The criteria we apply are fairly minimal:

* The company needs to exist.
* The company website needs to explicitly list that support for Apache
Guacamole is provided in some capacity.
* The provided blurb needs to be neutral and limited to roughly 50 words
max.

- Mike