Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2007/09/08 09:10:23 UTC

[GT2007] how long from Fiumicino to the GT venue?

Hi,

Looks like I'll make it to the conference day only - how long does it
take from FCO airport to the GT venue?

I have a possible plane schedule landing at 8:20AM and leaving at 6PM
for the return, or I'll go back early the next morning if that doesn't
leave enough time.

-Bertrand

Re: [GT2007] how long from Fiumicino to the GT venue?

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
On 9/8/07, Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looks like I'll make it to the conference day only - how long does it
> take from FCO airport to the GT venue?

Uhm... I would account for 1, 1.5 hours (10-15 minutes venue->metro +
10-15 minutes metro -> railway station and 30 minutes train). Can be
faster with a cab but, considering Rome traffic at rush hour on a
friday afternoon... I guess I'd rather stay for the night.

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com