Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/10/30 18:44:34 UTC

Bugfix release 3.2.2

Hi all,
  We are planning to make a bugfix release 3.2.2 which will include a
critical bugfix in the c client code. The jira is ZOOKEEPER-562,
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-562.

 If you would like some fix to be considered for this bugfix release please
feel free to post on the zookeeper-dev list.

Thanks
Mahadev

Re: Bugfix release 3.2.2

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: Bugfix release 3.2.2

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I am a +1 on including this in the release since they do not touch the core
code and also make the python library more stable.

mahadev

Re: Bugfix release 3.2.2

Posted by Henry Robinson <he...@cloudera.com>.