Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/03/17 16:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] RequestParameterEncoding Mon Mar 17 16:00:03 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=RequestParameterEncoding , version: 2 on Mon Mar 17 14:48:37 2003 by BrunoDumon

- After doing some tests with popular browser's, I've noticed that usually browsers will not let the server know what encoding they used to encode the parameters, so we need to make sure ourselves that the encoding used when serializing pages corresponds to the encoding used when decoding request parameters.