Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net> on 2013/09/01 16:47:27 UTC

Re: Another 4.0 review, in ComputerBild (German)

Le 17/08/2013 14:32, Rob Weir a écrit :

> We have this page:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/product/reviews.html
>
> This is the original reviews page.  Someone (maybe me?) updated it for
> 3.4.   If you want to add some 4.0 reviews, that would be great.

I've also listed and updated the coverage here: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63026&p=279440#p279440

The wiki page should be updated I think.

Hagar

Re: Another 4.0 review, in ComputerBild (German)

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 01/09/2013 Hagar Delest wrote:
> Le 17/08/2013 14:32, Rob Weir a écrit :
>> http://www.openoffice.org/product/reviews.html
>> This is the original reviews page. Someone (maybe me?) updated it for
>> 3.4. If you want to add some 4.0 reviews, that would be great.
> I've also listed and updated the coverage here:
> http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63026&p=279440#p279440
> The wiki page should be updated I think.

Assuming that by "wiki page" you actually mean
http://www.openoffice.org/product/reviews.html
I ported some French links that were missing.

Regards,
   Andrea.