Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com> on 2008/09/05 18:01:19 UTC

Re: Make auto fix delay configurable in CheckIndex.checkIndex?

This definitely makes sense -- there is an issue opened, with initial
patch, to make programmatic access to CheckIndex possible, that may
already cover this?

Mike

Posted by Andrew Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Michael McCandless <
lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:

> OK -- I like that suggestion Andrew, so I incorporated it into new patch on
> LUCENE-1354.  Now, it's CheckIndex's static main() that does that sleep, and
> then calls fix.  This way you can call fix directly from your code.

Great! I see the fix in the patch. Thanks a lot, Mike!

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.

Posted by Andrew Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.