Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org> on 2019/03/07 05:40:12 UTC

Re: Splitting jackrabbit-standalone?

Hi,

I managed to create a pull request for JCR-4401 [1] -- separating
jackrabbit-standalone-components from jackrabbit-standalone, mainly
for VFS-686 [2]:
With a local build from my feature/JCR-4401 branch, everything seems
working fine: new webdav4 VFS provider [3]. Jackrabbit also seems
successful in unit tests.
If there's no issue, then I'll merge it to trunk next week.

Thanks,

Woonsan

[1] https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit/pull/82
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-686