Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christopher Blunck <bl...@gst.com> on 2003/10/17 18:01:44 UTC

how to specify className when you generate the skeleton

I've got our web service skeleton generation running out of ant like this:
    <axis-wsdl2java
      output="${generated.dir}/wsdl2java/server"
      testcase="true"
      verbose="false"
      serverside="true"
      skeletondeploy="true"
      url="${wsdl.dir}/Router.wsdl"/>

This happily generates the deploy.wsdd.  But in the deploy.wsdd, the className
is the skeleton that wsdl2java generated.  It would be nice to be able to
specify a className as an argument to wsdl2java that can be passed along to
deploy.wsdd - is that possible?

What I'm doing now is doing a replace on deploy.wsdd, and I'd like something
cleaner.

Any hints?

-c

--
 11:55:00  up 2 days,  1:00,  8 users,  load average: 0.56, 0.41, 0.28