Posted to users@maven.apache.org by motes motes <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/09 22:29:35 UTC

maven3 deploy goal?

I have made a minimal maven project in eclipse that I deploy to local
nexus server using 'mvn deploy' from the commandline. I have now
installed the latest
maven3 eclipse but when I run 'mvn deploy' I get the error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy
(default-deploy) on project Basic: Error retrieving previous build
number for artifact 'com.test:Basic:pom
': repository metadata for: 'snapshot com.test:Basic:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT'
could not be retrieved from repository: snapshots due to an error:
Unsupported Protocol: 'dav': Cannot find wagon which supp
orts the requested protocol: dav: Component descriptor cannot be found
in the component repository
     role: org.apache.maven.wagon.Wagon
 roleHint: dav
classRealm: none specified