Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/04 17:37:52 UTC

Unencrypted passwords for tomcat connector definitions in g 2.2

Hi,

Geronimo 2.2 onwards I observe that server.xml is being used to configure
tomcat connectors. In server.xml
I observe that the passwords are listed in plain text. Is it possible to
utilize encrypted passwords in server.xml?
Is it possible to revert to the old tomcat connector configurations based on
config.xml in geronimo 2.2?

Thanks
Ashish

Re: Unencrypted passwords for tomcat connector definitions in g 2.2

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
HI Ivan,

Thanks for your response. A JIRA is already up for this issue GERONIMO-5424.

Thanks
Ashish

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--