Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org> on 2016/06/15 20:45:49 UTC

Re: [Compatibility] More strict parsing of ranges, e.g. port of resources

Sounds OK to me if there are no objections, since it should not be a
difficult adjustment for users to make and users can use the more
expressive JSON format for resources already. (e.g.
https://github.com/dcos/dcos/blob/1.7-open/gen/dcos-config.yaml#L95)

Also, please document this in the CHANGELOG as a backwards-incompatible
change to the CLI.