Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Adam Ratcliffe <ad...@mrigitech.com> on 2004/12/23 07:12:44 UTC

RE: Unwanted tab characters appearing in output after 2.1.6 upgrade [SOLVED]

Hi Mark

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, the XSLT processor. The 2.1.6
distro includes a development
release of Xalan 2.6.1, I switched back to the 2.6.0 Xalan release included
with Cocoon 2.1.5 which doesn't output
the tabs.

I'll take a look at Saxon anyway it sounds like it could offer some
performance advantages.

Cheers
Adam