Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Fabien D." <du...@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/19 12:06:07 UTC

Problem with error message and refreshingView

Hi evreybody,

I 'm finalising my refreshingView, in ma web application for managing user.

-> my form (wicket id "form")
 |-> my refreshingView (wicket id "simple)
    |-> Textfield (wicket id "name")

For example, if I set required my textfield, and I want to customize to
display message in a properties file, How can i do?

I have try :
form.simple.name.Required =
form.name.Required =
simple.name.Required =

And nothing is working.

Thank you for your help.

Re: Problem with error message and refreshingView

Posted by "Fabien D." <du...@hotmail.com>.
I find a solution but I supose that it's not the best. I  put between the
"simple" and the "name" the Id of the row....  (the number of rows of my
refreshingView is not fixed :( )

form.simple.1.name.Required =