Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 01:53:36 UTC

Git repositories behind SVN

It appears that git://git.apache.org/couchdb.git has fallen behind SVN
by a couple days. The last commit that made it to git is 6 days old.
There was a commit to svn trunk as recently as a couple hours ago so
its not for lack of activity.

Big thanks for making the git repositories available.

Paul Davis

Re: Git repositories behind SVN

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 3:10 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm also looking for a good way to automatically get commit
>> notifications from all Apache codebases, so that all Git mirrors would
>> automatically get updated whenever the mirrored codebases are changed.
>> Once we have that, there's no more need for individual projects to set
>> things up with their commits@ lists.
>
> the patch to asf mailer looked fine... go with it?

I will, thanks. I was mostly waiting for another pair of eyes to check
the configuration entry before committing it.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Git repositories behind SVN

Posted by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org>.