Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dasarath Weeratunge <da...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/17 05:11:27 UTC

tspp

Hi Susantha, Damitha,

I coded the parser and it is attached here. I need
some help with the namespace manager. I think we
forgot to discuss how to handle overlapping namespaces
that day. More so than this I want to know what you
want from it. I will be coming to UCSC in the evening
(unless it rains!) and we can talk then.

Damitha, can you please have a look at the new design
and see whether it will be difficult to add encoding
support?

Thanks

Dasarath

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail