Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com> on 2011/10/02 06:55:21 UTC

Re: mirror.facebook.net down?

It looks like Ashutosh is probably using a snapshot of Hive that predates
HIVE-2342, which added archive.cloudera.com as a backup location
for the hadoop tarballs. It's still possible to work around this
problem by running ant with the 'hadoop.mirror' property set:

ant -Dhadoop.mirror=http://archive.cloudera.com/hive-deps