Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/02/18 05:46:20 UTC

Standalone build problem

Meeraj

I probably broke the standalone runtime this afternoon as I still had
it commented out of the build due to a compile problem:

[INFO] Compilation failure
/Users/jboynes/tuscany/java/sca/runtime/standalone/standalone-host/
src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/runtime/standalone/host/
StandaloneRuntimeImpl.java:[105,47] createTargetInvoker
(java.lang.String,org.apache.tuscany.spi.model.Operation) in
org.apache.tuscany.spi.component.Invocable cannot be applied to
(java.lang.String,org.apache.tuscany.spi.model.Operation<capture of ?
 >,<nulltype>)

I made a local fix for that, but then ran into a problem with the
smoketest hanging.

Does this happen for you? If not, can you confirm that it runs and
then I'll dig into platform-specific things.

Thanks
--
Jeremy

Re: Standalone build problem

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I don't see this problem on Windows XP with IBM or SUN JDK 5.0.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
It's happening to me.