Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by ellirael <el...@mail.ru> on 2016/02/17 12:36:45 UTC

Dynamically wrapping jars

I unstall my DB2 driver with this command:
install -s
wrap:mvn:com.ibm.db2.jdbc/db2jcc4\$Export-Package=com.ibm.db2.jcc\;version=4.18.60&Bundle-Version=4.18.60&Bundle-SymbolicName=com.ibm.db2.jdbc.db2jcc4&Bundle-Name=IBM\%20DB2\%20Driver

All is ok and is working fine.

But now I put it in my feature project and I have got some problems.
I cannot figure it out how to type my feature in template for making build
works.

This works in feature template:
<bundle
start-level="80">wrap:mvn:com.ibm.db2.jdbc/db2jcc4$Export-Package=com.ibm.db2.jcc</bundle>

But any instructions I add after Export-Package ruins the feauture build
process.

And I wish I have a possibility to customise wrapping when I do not use
feature templates at all, when I descrive my feature with maven
dependencies.

Re: Dynamically wrapping jars

Posted by ellirael <el...@mail.ru>.
The error message looks like:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:4.0.4:features-generate-descriptor
(default-features-generate-des
criptor) on project jdbc: Unable to create features.xml file:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to load file:
.../feature/filteredInputFeature.xml: UnmarshalException: The reference to
entity "Bundle-Version" must end with the ';' delimiter. -> [Help 1]