Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2006/06/22 23:54:41 UTC

Repository changes

Please note that I have brought back the maven 1 to maven 2 conversion tools

For those interested (and with access ;) )

/home/maven/components/maven-meeper/src/bin/repoclean/sync-repoclean.sh
will run repoclean (translate from m1 to m2) and put the result into
~/repository-staging/to-ibiblio/maven2-repoclean/
and copy new files (not overwritting) into
~/repository-staging/to-ibiblio/maven2
which is the repo that will be later synced to ibiblio

all these seteps are still manual, so you know who to ping to get things done ;)

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Repository changes

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks Carlos!

--
Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/

Re: Repository changes

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
BTW now is automatic again (let's say *should be*)

Re: Repository changes

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Muchas gracias!

-Lukas