Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by wolf10 <pc...@arcor.de> on 2007/10/17 12:47:20 UTC

Basic Authentication does not work

I am trying to set up basic authentication in service-http as described on
the web page, but it does not work. The http endpoint remains unprotected.

I just added:

    <http:basicAuthentication>
        <http:basicAuthCredentials username="testuser" password="testpass"
/>
     </http:basicAuthentication>

to the endpoint configuration. Did I forget something?

Wolfgang

Re: Basic Authentication does not work

Posted by wolf10 <pc...@arcor.de>.
Thank you that works.

What is the format of users-credentials.properties and
passwords-credentials.properties?
I see smx=CN=smx. What does that mean?

Wolfgang

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.