Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/01 10:15:42 UTC

Re: Selling and Buying In Differnt Units of Measurements

Please look for the Product.quantityIncluded and related code. An example
product setup with id WG-9943, on purchase you can select the quantity UOM.
On selecting the quantity UOM it will add more than one quantity into the
cart.

HTH!

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co

Posted by Aayush Jain <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Vaibhav for detailed information and high-level design proposal for
multiple UOM support.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 4:45 PM, Vaibhav Jain <vaibhav.jain@hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Vaibhav Jain <va...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello James,