Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Shahriar Aghajani <ag...@principle.com> on 2008/01/09 18:36:45 UTC

SQLTransformer and getLogger()

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Cocoon 2.2 RC2 from an earlier copy of Cocoon 2.2
and I'm having trouble with the SQLTransformer.

I think the problem might be with the logger?  I'm assuming I've setup
the new spring datasource bridge properly.

Any ideas?  Is this because I've overlooked configuring the logger?

Thank you very much,
Shahriar.

Here's the partial exception:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name
'org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/sqlPooled': Initialization
of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SQLTransformer.getLogger()Lorg/apache/commons/logging/Log;
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:448)
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:270)
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
   at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.PoolableFactoryBean.getFromPool(PoolableFactoryBean.java:212)
   at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.PoolableProxyHandler.invoke(PoolableProxyHandler.java:68)
   at $Proxy9.setup(Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setupPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:354)
   ... 57 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SQLTransformer.getLogger()Lorg/apache/commons/logging/Log;
   at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SQLTransformer.configure(SQLTransformer.java:278)
   at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure(ContainerUtil.java:202)
   at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(AvalonBeanPostProcessor.java:235)
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:301)
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1167)
   at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:425)
   ... 63 more

Re: SQLTransformer and getLogger()

Posted by Shahriar Aghajani <ag...@principle.com>.
Hi Grzegorz,

Thanks you.  This seems to have done the trick.

Cheers,
Shahriar.

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Shahriar Aghajani pisze: