Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Gayan Dhanushka <ga...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/23 08:04:20 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi all,
I have an idea of doing a twitter transport using apache axis 2. This is
like you can post to twitter via an ESB. Can somebody tell me how to move
ahead?
Thank you

--
*Gayan Dhanushka*
Undergraduate

Re:

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked into transports in Axis2? I think you need to understand
them first.

http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/

Re:

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.