Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Victorio Khomas <vi...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/17 10:33:15 UTC

Problem with docker image

Hi,

Currently I'm trying to build my own dockerfile from kylin github.
When I tried to run ./build_standalone_image.sh it stopped because it
couldn't find hadoop2.8-all-in-one-for-kylin4 docker image.
What should I do or What docker image should I use?

[image: image.png]

*Sincerely yours,*
*Victorio Khomas*

Re:Problem with docker image

Posted by Mukvin <bo...@163.com>.
Hi Victorio Khomas,
If you want to build a docker image by yourself, please execute the following file:
`docker/dockerfile/standalone/build_standalone_image.sh`.

And you saw the error about "couldn't find hadoop2.8-all-in-one-for-kylin4 docker image.". It looks like the `hadoop2.8-all-in-one-for-kylin4` was not built correctly.
There may be  some details errors in building the image of `hadoop2.8-all-in-one-for-kylin4` in the step of
And more about the docker command please check the docker official website.

--

Best regards.
Tengting Xu

在 2022-05-20 11:20:20,"Victorio Khomas" <vi...@gmail.com> 写道:

Hi,

Currently I'm trying to build my own dockerfile from kylin github.
When I tried to run ./build_standalone_image.sh it stopped because it couldn't find hadoop2.8-all-in-one-for-kylin4 docker image.
What should I do or What docker image should I use?

Sincerely yours,
Victorio Khomas