Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/30 16:59:41 UTC

Dynamic Config

Hi,

I have  few questions regarding dynamic reconfig feature,

1. this feature can only reconfigure the properties or configuration
defined in dynamic configuration file and not the configs in static default
zoo.cfg file?
2. What is the criteria to create version extension for dynamic config
file? ex: zoo.cfg.dynamic.100000000, i mean when does zk create new version
file, i have change a property in static file and restarted zk but it didnt
create new version file so it will only create new version when a config in
dynamic file changes?
3. How many copies/versions of these dynamic config files will get created
and is there a purge task that zk runs to cleanup older version files?

Thanks,
Ram

Re: Dynamic Config

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.