Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jacob Drew <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/11 22:48:56 UTC

[users@httpd] coldfusion apache issues

Hi-- I have apache 2.0.48 running on windows server
2000-- coldfusion is also running on the server, MX
6.5. I am able to view .html pages but when I load
.cfm pages i get:

"Please try your request again in a few minutes."

No error code. Nothing in the logs, besides a normal
get request in the access log.

normally I would think I wasn't loading the JRUN
module correctly, or it might be a cf config problem,
but-- and this part really confuses me-- I can see the
CFAdministrator just fine. so cf pages are running,
just not the ones in my in document root.

anyone? any ideas? pulling my hair out here.

ps: this is a quasi-repost because of a mistaken
subject line

Re: [users@httpd] coldfusion apache issues

Posted by lists <ma...@backbonetechnology.com>.
Well granted I have not touched cd since v6.0 I am not sure about the current one. But
back then there was an internal you could use (port 8080 I think) that could be used
without installing any other web server..... it was not meant for production, but rather
testing.

Posted by Jacob Drew <ja...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by lists <ma...@backbonetechnology.com>.

Posted by Sean Paul <os...@yahoo.ie>.