Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pedro salazar <pe...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2001/06/12 16:53:31 UTC

Re: WAR file behavior and Tomcat 3.2.x [problem replying]

Sorry, I have replied to the list two times because I was getting all my
emails delivered with this message:

"
The original message was received at Tue, 12 Jun 2001 05:55:23 -0700
(PDT)
from localhost [127.0.0.1]

<ja...@namezero.com>
    (reason: 550 User unknown)

... while talking to inbound.namezero.com.criticalpath.net.:
>>> RCPT To:<ja...@namezero.com>
<<< 550 User unknown
550 5.1.1 <ja...@namezero.com>... User unknown

"

Hope this problem can be solved soon!
Sorry for my duplicated messages, again...

<psalazar/>