Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lewis Alan (BSN01)" <Al...@uk.fujitsu.com> on 2006/03/27 17:37:27 UTC

creating local repositories

Hi All.

Sorry if this has already been asked / answered, I have just joined the
list.  What I am trying to understand is what structure must a local
repository have to work with maven 2.0?  Must the Ibiblio structure be
copied verbatim?

Thanks for your help

Alan Lewis

Re: creating local repositories

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan,

Your guess is correct, you can find more details here :
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Repository+Layout+-+Final

- Yann