Posted to builds@apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2015/05/07 22:25:28 UTC

Gradle-based projects -SNAPSHOT artifact publishing

Hi!

I'm used to the Maven projects just inhering from
top level ASF pom and automagically getting all
the right things in place to be able to do mvn publish
on any of our Jenkins slaves.

What's the easiest way to achieve that same level
of integration for gradle-based projects?

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Gradle-based projects -SNAPSHOT artifact publishing

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
After some sleuthing around I finally figured out a way
to automate it so that Gradle can push from our Jenkins
slaves as easy as Maven builds. Here's the patch:
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-19
that now honors settings.xml because of a combination
of two plugins:
   maven-publish
and
   maven-publish-auth

Shall we add this to publishing FAQ around Maven
artifacts?

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.