Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Philip M. Meier" <ph...@pmm-systems.de> on 2002/03/10 12:55:27 UTC

Problems with mod_webapp and right deploying

Hello List,

I've Tomcat 4.02 and Apache 1.3.20 running on my system connected with mod_webapp. Everything runs very well, but there is a big problem. I've connected Apache and Tomcat with the following directives:

WebAppConnection conn   warp   localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy     /home/www/amambasoft/html    conn  /

With these directives everything in the "/home/www/amambasoft/html" - directory is handled by Tomcat and not only the Servlets and the JSP's. The HTML-Pages are served by Tomcat and PHP-Files are not served by Apache and mod_php, but there is a download-dialog, when accessing the files.

I only want the Servlets and JSP's served by Tomcat and the rest should be served by Apache. What can I do?

Thanks in advance,

Phil