Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/22 15:27:08 UTC

Cannot create JIRA issue for JCR project

Hi all

I can currently not log a JIRA issue for the JCR project. It is not
listed in the Create dialog's project dropdown. Other projects, e.g.
Jackrabbit Oak, Sling etc. are listed.

Any ideas? Could it be related to the recent infra changes on JIRA?
Should I contact infra?

Thanks
Julian

Re: Cannot create JIRA issue for JCR project

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Jukka, that did the trick!

Regards
Julian