Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by "sasidhar.g@ramyamlab.com" <sa...@ramyamlab.com> on 2016/12/16 09:38:58 UTC

Angular 2 with Shiro

Hello,

Is it possible to use, Angular 2 with Shiro ? I have got to see only Angular
1 with shiro. Please suggest if there is any possibility.

Thanks,
Sasidhar

Re: Angular 2 with Shiro

Posted by Jim Manico <ji...@owasp.org>.
Doing server-side angular mixed with untrusted data completely destroys
Angular's security model and is HIGHLY discouraged. Angular is meant for
client-side rendering, only.

Aloha, Jim

Re: Angular 2 with Shiro

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Angular 2 with Shiro

Posted by "sasidhar.g@ramyamlab.com" <sa...@ramyamlab.com>.
Thanks for the reply. Wanted to know if we can use Shiro tag lib in Angular
2 for authorization of buttons based on user roles. Or any other way to do
so.

Thanks,
Sasidhar

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 12:50 AM, Brian Demers [via Shiro Developer] <
ml-node+s582600n7579638h18@n2.nabble.com> wrote:

> Shiro is only protecting the backend resources, so it should not be an
> issue.
>
> That said, I know there are a few integrations that help tie the two
> together, and those integrations may or may not have been updated for
> Angular 2.
>
> Can you give us a little more background as to what you are doing or
> looking for?
>

> On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 1:38 AM, [hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7579638&i=0> <
> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7579638&i=1>>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is it possible to use, Angular 2 with Shiro ? I have got to see only
> > Angular
> > 1 with shiro. Please suggest if there is any possibility.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sasidhar
> >

> > --

> .
> NAML
> <http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Sasidhar G

Re: Angular 2 with Shiro

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 1:38 AM, sasidhar.g@ramyamlab.com <