Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jakub Bartoszewicz <ba...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/20 14:16:49 UTC

Jira account for bartoszewiczjakub@gmail.com

Hello team,

*Issue:*
I would like to request for a Jira account as it is described under this
page:
https://infra.apache.org/jira-guidelines.html#who

*Reason:*
I need it to participate in a following issue:

*Data needed for account creation:*

   - email address: bartoszewiczjakub@gmail.com
   - preferred username: bjaku

Looking forward for your response and I wish you Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year.

Thanks,
Kuba

Re: Jira account for bartoszewiczjakub@gmail.com