Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Abishek <ab...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/06 14:17:39 UTC

Adding local datastore Vmware.

Hello All,

I am currently testing cloudstack 4.16 with vmware vsphere7.0.
Installation has succeeded and everything is working fine. In my setup I
have used Raid 1 setup to install ESXI and I have also setup another local
datastore with RAID 5 setup i.e I have 2 local storage (datastore1 contains
ESXI and datastore2 i.e. with Raid 5 setup). How can I make
cloudstack aware of both local storage. How can I run  a Vm in my second
datastore i.e. datastore2. All my host have same configuration.

Thank You.

Re: Adding local datastore Vmware.

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <Ha...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Abhishek,

The bug that you are referring to is related to resource tags (not host tags or storage tags).

We have to use host tags and storage tags in your case. Can you please try clicking the "Edit" action button on the UI and add host tags for the hosts and storage tags for the primary storage.

Thanks,
Harikrishna
Posted by Abishek <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi HariKrishna,